Falha Crítica
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1

Ir para baixo

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Empty [FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1

Mensagem por WillerLee [Adm] Seg 23 Nov - 21:19

I am writing this article after a long time are looking for an MMO engine,
in this way just to find many, many engine! But which one is best?

Well, there we are entering a touchy subject!
The best engine is the one that supports all their ideas, that fits you,
and not the opposite! -learned this in Mundo RPG Maker
But in my case this engine will be the basis of a single project that will bring in development
to the college of Digital Games, I'm intending to start this year
then you run the risk of losing my time to 'play' I chose a
Visual Basic 6 Engine, for the simple reason vb6 already be widespread and be a linquagem
to be studied in some chairs programming.

Here's a short list of useful links to all who have the same dream for the 'MMO Own'
[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Logo

--Mirage Source - The mother of all engines 'Mirage based'
Started the movement of MMO engine with a unique style that was adopted by other
Developers took advantage as a basis, uses an interface 'quadratic' and makes use of 'buttons'.

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 EclipseLogoTwo-1

--Eclipse - This is my first example of
'Mirage Based'! It has a prettier interface, and many resources available on your site.
But yet they BUGs horrible, and various types of crashes ... nothing more, that could not fix!
"Eclipse engine" was originally a closed source production, by a fellow named Marshal, you could buy part of making a payment source pro this guy, which said it changed the mind, and after several years that Eclipse Engine is Open Source, already passing by the hands of several developers that changed, and so the Eclipse Evolution, the former Eclipse Engine, still exists under the name of Total Eclipse and is very similar to the early Eclipse Engine, by hooking up all the stability of the former Engine / Closed Source with all the freedom that open source provides. Eclipse Evolution has a trajectory through troubled, unhappy with desfeixos, full of bugs there and here, lack of stability and etc ... But time has a little help, and came on the most current and perhaps the least bugged all is the Eclipse Engine 2.7, very innovative and different from many similar engines, what it was proposed by one of note, is quite different from Elysium Engine, with respect to your code, which can hinder acustumado for who wants to use the Elysium.'' -taken from a post of fryeja, a moderator of MMODEV.

--Elysium Engine Brasil - Second example of engine
'Based Mirage' ... -of many who saw? This is not the official site of the engine, but it is the best in support
language 'Brazilian', the MMODEV! Besides Portuquês IN A FULL! To clarify;
elysium diamont is the American version, engine elysium Brazil is the Brazilian version available at the link.
Another site offering has some good tutorials is ElysiumDiamond!

--And several other 'mirage based' I'll only mention their names and make a brief comment:
--Chaos Engine
--Player Worlds
--rootSource - What do not even know where I found
--Essence - Seeing in my files, I found Essence DX8! As far as I know, no mirage source possessed DX8,
only had vbgore consequimos this 'status' ... It has beautiful graphics, and draws attention for its aesthetic beauty.
Ultiliza graphics very beautiful, reminiscent of the good old days of Nintendo and PlayOne ...

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 12

--vbGore - Perhaps the only Open Source engine, not
is 'mirage based' ... Developed by Spode, an American developer, I think, for me he is a genius!
And the most innovative and truly amazing engine! I will not talk much about it here because I will do it
in another post ... future!

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 1702132

--vbGoreMania - is basically the same thing vbgor.
Same engine, same Source. But to citu, the latest version of vbgor launched by Spode, was made
on January 13, 2008! Since then the site continues with a certain movement.
Ai arising vbGoreMania, a parallel movement and book fan Spode! That just made a
coletanea with all the resources available to the engine! The latest version is 7.0, dated
aprocimadamente August 28, 2009! Very recent and incredibly full of kelp.

NOTE: ALL ENGINES TO HEREIN ARE OPEN SOURCE!
THAT IS, HAVE YOUR SOURCE FOR CHANGE!

From now on, I'll be quoting Closed Source Engine, so it can be modified binaries. But,
in contrast, most allow some kind of language that modifies the final result of the engine-like RGSS,
RGSS2, GML: Linguage ...- Game Maker

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Orpgelightedit

--ORPG Editor - Developed by Sweet Vengeance.
There are times in development and will be looking for an exit ultiliza Plays-Net SDK to function
online play in RPG Maker XP or VX, but will NOT be open source, ie: you will never have access to
source code ... oque limits the possibilities to allow the engine!
It was the first engine vb6 you saw 'my eyes glaze'.

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Banner

--Action Game Maker - The latest bet maker of Enterbrain, able to create various types of games. From classic shooter RPG is, and platforms! My only complaint is the lack of a language change its 'parameters' the end result of creating a game.
> Being quite new there is a huge lack of material on the engine, especially in Portuquês!
> Currently there is a translation into English, highly recommended, but if you do not enjoy the language and can
use the version available on the World RPG Maker partespara translated into Portuguese.
> Its size also frightens those who have no disponidilidade quality Internet! Its 863MB, including
its decompressor, crack translation into Portuguese, and engine, can be found in World RPG Maker.
> PS: Installed can weigh about 1.2 GB.

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Gmc_logo2

--Game Maker - has an enormous power of creation, which is initially limited
knowledge and practice of the maker.
It has some discursão communities and learning about the engine, but most is obsolete and is no
times 'inactive' ... oque makes it difficult to boot maker for beginners and even intermediate.
> Ultiliza own language! The GML, Game Maker Linguage makes this engine a full plate, a little study
and 'miracles' happened!
> There are 3 versions that you can get ... 7.0, which can be purchased in World RPG Maker, version 6.1, which
can also be purchased in World RPG Maker and version 7.0.5.0, which I think should be the 7.5 ...
They all have two 'versions' that you enable the time of installation, the version of 'normal' and 'Pro'!
In the normal version you'll find some blocks as the use of GML, as the 'Pro' version is totally free!
Nothing a ckack not resolve easily!

--RPG Maker 2k3, XP, VX - Great tool for games Off Line! Own RPGs
the existence of the Net Play is a great testament to the power of their language! But that should not be mistaken as
tool for creating an MMO. I have nothing against RPG-Maker 3 versions I have mentioned, but I think xD
unlikely that studying Ruby and buying a legal version of the engine is to have the smallest possible future as
developer of games.

[FIXED] Why vbgore? pt.1 Monkey

--jMonkey Engine - It seemed like a good tool, when I thought about the possibility of a 'maker of runescape' ...
> But not much cosequi material or information necessary to make use of the engine ... came to consequir
some results by the method of trial and exploration!
> And when I discovered the possibility of 'conversion from Visual Basic 6 for Java' has become impossible to continue
with this engine.

PS: The list is incomplete, with little description, then I'll be carrying more in the future ...!
PS2: If you have any information that can be confirmed, and please share with us
please send me a PM or post it here in the forum! I will give due credit Smile
WillerLee [Adm]
WillerLee [Adm]
Admin

eXPeriência : 79
Reputação : 17

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?rl=mp&uid=393350277863

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo